Since 1997, Fiberon has been manufacturing and selling high-quality composite decking and railing products designed to make outdoor living easy. Everything is made in the United States, either in our home state of North Carolina or in our Idaho facility. Today, Fiberon products are sold throughout North America, and to more than 30 countries in Europe, Asia, Australia, and Central and South America.
Fiberon products are made from recycled materials. That means we divert more than 70,000 tons of wood and plastics from landfills and incinerators each year.
Our products are free of harmful chemicals, produced using sustainable processes, and contribute toward points in LEED and other green building rating systems. Plus, we use a closed-loop water cooling system for zero water discharge and we recover 98.5% of the waste materials we generate. These practices were recognized by Green Builder magazine, who named Fiberon a “2015 Eco-leader”.
We transport U.S. goods via rail cars from two manufacturing plants: one on the east coast; the other, on the west. This practice enhances efficiency while reducing our greenhouse gas emissions.
- Bulletproof, easy to install, and virtually no product warranty calls
- Editor’s Hot 50 Products (Green Builder magazine)
- Lowe’s Supplier of the Year
- Multi-tonal and embossed decking boards
- Slip Resistant
- Choose from rich solid tones or multi-chromatic colors, single-sided or reversible boards
- No fading, warping, rotting and splintering
- Fiberon offers industry-leading warranties, including stain and fade and performance