Up to 100% of the wood and plastic in the cores of our capped composite deck boards is made from recycled materials, making the entire board comprised of up to 80% recycled content. And because we focus on doing the right thing, it’s important to us that the quality and integrity of the cap and core aren’t compromised in the process. The same goes for our capped polymer boards — which are made with over 50% recycled materials.
We’ve started producing products that contain a majority of recycled material and have invested in expanding our recycling capabilities to other polymer material types, including PVC. And, as part of our commitment to go green-er, we’re striving to incorporate more hard-to-recycle materials into our decking lines, starting with our capped polymer decking in the TimberTech® AZEK® line. This update in our capped polymer decking will allow us to continue to innovate when it comes to sustainability.
- Our commitment to sustainability never impacts the quality of our deck boards.
- TimberTech AZEK Decking was ranked #1 in quality
- High-style, low-maintenance composite decking products
- From cascading, multi-tonal and nuanced hues to the boldly monochromatic.
- Formulated to inhibit mildew growth and minimize staining.
- Backed by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Product Warranty.